Both our Novi and Bingham Farms offices are open for all your child's health care needs.
As we are all doing the best we can through these difficult times we wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how much you all mean to us and that the offices are open.
We are open for:
- Newborn Visits
- Well Visits
- Med Checks
- Asthma Evaluations
- Behavioral Health Concerns
- Lactation Support
- Tele Medicine/Virtual Visits
- Back to School Physicals
- Office Visits and Rechecks
Over the next several weeks we will continue to increase office hours and in-person appointments at both locations to serve you better.
Call our office at (248) 540-8700 or visit.
Staying Safe is the New Normal
What you can count on from us!
Keeping you, your children our staff and doctors safe and healthy is our number one priority. We continue to take extra measures to make sure everyone stays safe.
We have been taking extreme care and we are constantly evaluating our office procedures to make sure all the necessary safe guards are put in place.
- We continue to stagger visits to limit any waiting room times and allow for social distancing.
- Waiting rooms doors are propped open to allow for easier movement throughout the office.
- All registrations are done online or mobile
- Patient are screened prior to their visit
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing is done between each visit and deep cleanings are done nightly
- Separate exam rooms for well children
- Testing for patients is being completed in the parking lot.
- Tele-Medicine visit for everyone, specifically sick children
- Staff and doctors are screened daily and given proper PPE.
- Patient and parents can wear masks